Book Pictures/Covers

Jun 17, 2010
Hello! I decided that I would do a random post every Thursday. What will be in these posts you ask? Well.... random things! From movies I can't wait to see, tv shows I am currently in love with, authors that I absolutely adore, and much more.

This week I decided to do a post about book covers and "book pictures" that I adore. Let's start with some book covers (I'm going to limit myself to... 3!):
Yes, I know two of the covers are from the same series, but look how beautiful they are! Julie Kagawa has some of the most beautiful covers I have ever seen! The book is also amazing, I highly recommend it! You can read my review here.

The other book is by Tera Lynn Childs and the cover is one of the reasons I had to read the book (the other reasons are: TLC is one of the nicest authors ever!, her other two books were amazing, and I won this from a contest on her site!).You can read the story about her amazing cover at melissawalker.com, who does many wonderful cover stories. (I love the evian ad!) Again, I highly recommend the book! You can read my review here.

Well, now for the book pictures I found this week and had to share:

Alright, I only found one. I thought this one was hilarious though! Maybe not a knee-slapper or anything, but it's funny! Oh come one, I know you laughed....

I guess this is where my random and semi-useless Thursday post ends... I will leave you with this last picture that has nothing to do with this post, but I decided it was a picture that I wanted to share anyways... (I'm going to be reading the book soon before I rent it!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails