First award!

Jul 24, 2010

I just received my first award last week! The wonderful AlleluliaLu over at Bookend Crossing has given me this wonderful award! Thank you for this, I appreciate it!

Here's how this award works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award! I’m sure they’ll be thankful ;-)

7 Things About Me
... I am addicted to the internet
... I hate working out
... I hate not working out
... I don't usually have a favorite anything
... I want to meet a whole slew of authors someday
... I have started my bucket list
... I also have a fantasy bucket list, which I put things that I want but I will probably never get

Here are 15 bloggers that I think are great:
  1. Bloody Bookaholic
  2. Confessions of a Bookaholic
  3. The Smarty Owl
  4. A Good Addiction
  5. The Book Scout
  6. The Book Cellar
  7. Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
  8. WORD for Teens
  9. Wicked Good Books
  10. The Neverending Shelf
Thanks again AlleluliaLu!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your first award!! Thanks so much for passing it onto me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails