Guilty Pleasures

Jul 1, 2010
Paula Dean: Hey y'all!

 Everyone has a guilty pleasure, right? For some it's chocolate and others the Food Network (I too am a FN junkie...).

What is my guilty pleasure you ask? I have many! Let's start with the t.v. shows, now please no rude comments...


Yes, I enjoy watching Losing it with Jillian Michaels and Keeping Up with the Kardashians (right now there are only re-runs though). Why you ask? I don't know exactly. Here is what I do know:
  1. Jillian is tough and she makes me want to get up a run 10 miles.
  2. Watching people change their lives when it seems like all is lost is inspiring to me.
  3. Kourtney Kardashian has an odd boyfriend...
  4. The Kardashians are crazy, funny, weird, and just plain beautiful.
    1. I love Kim and Kourtney's style.
Another guilty pleasure for me is cooking. Not just cooking though, I love to read blogs about cooking and just looking at the amazing foods that would take me 20 tries to make. Here are two of my favorite blogs:
Joy is a very advanced baker and her recipes are very... interesting. I've made some of her simpler things (i.e. chocolate chip pancakes), but I won't be trying anything else anytime soon.

Elissa from 17 and Baking is amazing! She is only, 18 (ironic I know), and her recipes look fantastic. I highly recommend the Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Ripple, it's amazing! The cream cheese isn't very tasteful though. Her photos are absolutely stunning too, they make me want to bake everything!
This is another amazing recipe I want to make!

What are your guilty pleasures? I've leave you with two more of my guilty pleasures:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails