Match Point by Erynn Magnum

Jul 13, 2010
Publisher: NavPress
Pub. Date: May 8, 2008
ISBN: 1600063098
Pages: 368 pages
From erynnmagnum.com:
She didn’t even see it coming... Lauren Holbrook has officially matched four couples and is feeling pretty content. Until the tables are turned and suddenly her friends are matchmaking her!
This is the last book in the Lauren Holbrook trilogy and it ends as perfectly as a book/trilogy can. Lauren has been matching people since book one and now those people want to match her. She's not sure if she loves the guy they want her to marry though. Lauren looks to her friends, God, and even strangers to help her with this dilemma.

The journey with Lauren, also known as the Lauren Holbrook series, was amazing. All three books kept me on my toes and laughing out loud. I was sad to see the series come to an end, but I couldn't have imagined a better ending.

I highly recommend this ENTIRE series to everyone. Even if you don't read Christian fiction, this book is light and funny and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Rating: 4.5 stars / 5 stars

3 comments:

  1. Check out Erynn's new Maya Davis series: Cool Beans, Latte Daze, and Double Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @NavPressGal

    Do you offer any ARC's for reviewers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this series too! I haven't met many people who have read them and I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails