Music ♫

Jul 8, 2010
So, I've covered guilty pleasures, tv shows, cooking, books covers, and mythology. Now I'm going to talk about music. What do I know about music you ask? I'm a teenager with a passion for the arts. Enough said.

I'm just going to give you a "playlist" of songs that I've been loving lately. I'll even link a YouTube video to them so you can have the pleasure of listening too! Not all of them are new.

Hopefully one of the songs you will enjoy. Here you go!

Stop the World- Demi Lovato (Pop)*
Robot- Miley Cyrus (Pop)
Another One Bites the Dust- Jonathan Groff on Glee (Pop)
Manhattan from the Sky- Kate Voegele (Pop)
Hallelujah- Lee Dewyze (Pop)
Cute Without the E (Cut from the team)- Taking Back Sunday (Alternative)*
Hero/Heroine- Boys Like Girls (Alternative)*
Wheel of the World- Carrie Underwood (Country)*
I'm Still a Guy- Brad Paisley (Country)
Make Some Noise- Krystal Meyers (Pop Christian)
Whispers in the Dark- Skillet (Rock Christian)
Make Me Wanna Die- The Pretty Reckless (Rock)

I can't really comment on each song because it will take too long so here is a key:
*= super-duper favorite artist
= check out this artist!

What songs do you recommend I check out? If it's a different genre than above, leave it! I love all different genres, even though the songs above are in just 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails