Romance

Jul 15, 2010

I found this picture and I think it is adorable! So, this post is going to revolve around the picture.

So, romance, how do you feel about it? I love it! It's something that I believe in. Believe in?!?! You must think I'm crazy, right? Well I'm not.... entirely. I think that a lot of people now-a-days have lost the romantic element of relationships though.  

"displaying or expressing love or strong affection"
"ardent; passionate; fervent" 
"fanciful; impractical; unrealistic"
"imaginary, fictitious, or fabulous"

All of the definitions of romantic are from dictionary.com. The bolded definitions are ones that  I disagree with. The italicized ones are the ones I think are a bit better. 

The thing is, I don't think romance or romantic can be defined. It's just something you feel. Almost like love.

I love to read YA fiction with romantic elements. That is basically all I read. If a book that I read doesn't have a relationship in it at all, I probably won't be reading it for long. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my pointless, little rant and didn't barf or get too confused. Now tell me:

What do you think about romance and books with romance? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails