Book Blogger Hop: August 13-August 16

Aug 13, 2010

Join the Book Blogger Hop (a.k.a Book Party) today!

All you have to do it go post the link to your blog and than check out some of the other blogs people have. It's a fun way to discover some new blogs and get the word about your blog out there!

Thank you Jennifer for hosting this awesome PARTY every week!

How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?
A little over 15 and I don't have a bookshelf. Lol. I have all of my books stacked on the floor. Anyone wanna donate a bookshelf to me? ;)

Don't forget to enter my Infinite Days Giveaway! It ends August 30, 2010.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I found you through the hop, and I'm now following :) I can totally empathize- my books are everywhere, too! Haha :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Erika
    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, just stopping by on the hop and follow. Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from the hop!! and now I'm a new follower!!! looking forward to stopping by often :)

    Booknerds are pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my blog!
    I'm now off to have a look round yours =]
    Rachel Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just stopping by from the hop and I am a new follower. Have a great weekend!
    bookbee
    http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower :). Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    Hopping by your blog. I am a new follower

    Misha
    http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails