Book Blogger Hop: September 10- September 13

Sep 10, 2010

Join the Book Blogger Hop (a.k.a Book Party) today!

All you have to do it go post the link to your blog and than check out some of the other blogs people have. It's a fun way to discover some new blogs and get the word about your blog out there!

Thank you Jennifer for hosting this awesome PARTY every week!

Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.
I really enjoyed reading Infinite Days and want to encourage everyone to read! So of course I am going to choose my review of Infinite Days which I posted two months ago. Pick this book up!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kaite. Thanks for stopping by, but I need you to come back please and repost for the blogfest post so I can count you in when I draw the winner. You posted it on the hop post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your review of Infinate Days, you could tell that you really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Hop! Check out my blog when you have a chance!

    Jessica
    http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, stopping by via the hop! I love your review of Cate of The Lost Colony, I can't wait to read it as I love YA HF and that's what my blog is mainly about.

    Happy hopping and enjoy your weekend :D

    Stephanie @ www.bestfriends-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really wanting to read Infinite Days, it looks so good!

    Visiting from the Hop!

    - Shera (Book Whispers)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Hopping by. There's been a ton of blogger buzz about Infinite Days, and it's on my to-read list.
    I'm I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for stoppping by and following my blog! i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails