In My Mailbox (1)

Sep 26, 2010
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.




For Review:
Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
Wildwing by Emily Whitman
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur





Won/Bought:
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

I am really excited for Hush, Hush because I have heard so much about it and the sequel is coming out soon! I actually finished The Ivy already too and really enjoyed it, be on the lookout for my review!
Also, if you are looking to buy Safe Haven I recommend going to Sam's Club or Costco. The orginal price is $25.99 and I bought it for around $17.

Thank you to HarperTeen-Arianna, Simon & Schuster-Riley, and Katie from Katie's Book Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I really want to read Tell Me A Secret! Can't wait to read your review! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-my-mailbox-23-special-smart-chicks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great haul this week! Anyone who gets Halo and Paranormalcy in the same week has got to be excited! Rampant is one of my top five favorite novels. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read HUsh Hush yet but my sister has and apparently Patch is as sexy as hell (her words not mine!) Enjoy your books ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome books this week! I'm so jealous you got Halo and Paranormalcy! I've been trying to get the latter for a while. xD

    Happy reading <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails