Book Blogger Hop: October 1- October 4

Oct 1, 2010

Join the Book Blogger Hop (a.k.a Book Party) today!

All you have to do it go post the link to your blog and than check out some of the other blogs people have. It's a fun way to discover some new blogs and get the word about your blog out there!

Thank you Jennifer for hosting this awesome PARTY every week!

How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)
I like to comment on other blogs and participate in weekly memes.


Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway (ends October 8th)

4 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower of yours and I see that you've read Girl Stolen, did you already review it? I've been itching to read that book. I'll have to look around for it.

    You've got quite a nice layout over here, I'm glad you hopped through.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie!! Just hoppin' on by! <3

    I'm a (new-ish?) book blogger, so I have no idea what I'm doing. I try to tweet, but I feel like my attempts are so transparent that people KNOW I'm trying to network.

    So mostly I just visit other blogs and comment on their reviews or content, and I end up making friends that way. :D

    My hop :3
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy HOP! I really like doing activities like the HOP because it gives me the chance to say hello to people :P

    Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I think the Hops are the best publicity. I see on your Goodreads Widget that you've read the Mother Daughter Book Club. I love that series.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails