Book Blogger Hop: October 15 - October 18

Oct 15, 2010

Join the Book Blogger Hop (a.k.a Book Party) today!

All you have to do it go post the link to your blog and than check out some of the other blogs people have. It's a fun way to discover some new blogs and get the word about your blog out there!

Thank you Jennifer for hosting this awesome PARTY every week!

"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"
If I absolutely cannot get into it I will read the end and then put it aside... I always read the end because I want to see what happens...


Don't forget to enter my Deception by Lee Nichols Giveaway and Book of Your Choice Giveaway (both end October 22nd)

4 comments:

  1. That's a good idea, skipping to the end so you at least know how it finished!

    Here's My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I'm a new follower!

    I never skip to the end if I quit reading a book, usually because when I put a book down I always hope to come back to it someday just to see if it was actually worth my time.

    Have a great weekend and stop by my blog here
    if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, that's not a bad idea. Do the ends make sense that way? Or is it just confusing?

    Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was tagged on my blog and I've now tagged you :) Come and check out the post:

    http://beckysbarmybookblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/she-got-me-lou-at-reader-recommended.html

    love to see your answers too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails