In My Mailbox (2)

Oct 2, 2010
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.






Bought/Library:
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh

I'm really excited for what I got this week, especially Firelight! I have heard such great things about it.
 

6 comments:

  1. You've got some great books! Enjoy reading.
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely JEALOUS of you for getting Firelight! :P It's been on the top of my wishlist for a while now (alongside Nightshade and Matched). xD

    You have a great haul this week! I want to read all of these books. I actually got Everlasting this week as well! :)

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    Happy reading, Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!
    Thats an awesome list.. all books are in my wishlist! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them all! Well I already have Nevermore but I can't wait to read every single one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, Firelight and Nevermore are excellent and among my favorite reads from the summer!

    Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails