In My Mailbox (3)

Oct 17, 2010
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.




For Review:
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Prophey of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting

This is actually a combination of this week and last week, since I did not do an In My Mailbox last week. I finished The DUFF and really enjoyed it, so look out for that review! I am really excited for all of these books and can't wait to start reading them!

 Thank you to Little, Brown, Lauren Strasnick, HarperCollins, and Delacorte Press.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week! I want to read so many of them :)

    You can see my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got really awesome books the past two weeks! I want to read every single thing on your list (minus Revolution, but only because I've never heard of it before). What an awesome haul. <3

    Here's my IMM this week. Happy readings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING BOOKS! Oh my gosh I'm so jealous right now! :D

    Especially jealous of Revolution and Desires of the Dead! Looking forward to what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome books! Prophecy of the Sisters is great and so is the sequel... I'm super excited to read Delirium and Desires of the Dead! Lucky you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff!! I loved Michelle Zink's series, I hope you enjoy it, too! Revolution was also amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails