Waiting on Wednesday: Entice

Oct 20, 2010
Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!
From goodreads.com:
Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. But that's not quite how things have worked out.

For starters, well, Nick is dead. Supposedly, he's been taken to a mythic place for warriors known as Valhalla, so Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. But it's taking time, and meanwhile a group of evil pixies is devastating Bedford, with more teens going missing every day. An all-out war seems imminent, and the good guys need all the warriors they can find. But how to get to Valhalla?

And even if Zara and her friends discover the way, there's that other small problem: Zara's been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to go with her? Especially since she hasn't just turned. She's Astley's queen. 

Coming December 7, 2010 
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to read this series if you don't already!

6 comments:

  1. I have yet to read Captivate, but I loved Need, so I want to continue this series! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read the first one yet, I need to get started because I keep seeing how everyone is totally excited for this book to come out. Must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great WOW!

    Here is my WOW

    Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored Need. Note to self: Must read Captivate ASAP. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Need, disliked Captivate. But I have to agree that I'm anticipating Entice as well, if only to find out what happens. :P

    Here's what I'm waiting on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series looks really good. I haven't got around to it yet, but I will. There is just too many great books out there! great WOW!

    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails