Waiting on Wednesday: Shadowspell (Faeriewalker #2)

Oct 13, 2010
Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!
From goodreads.com:
The Erlking and his pack of murderous minions have descended upon Avalon. The smoldering and deadly Erlking has his sights set on Dana and her rare Faeriewalker powers—but does he only seek to kill her, or does he have something much darker in mind?

January 4th 2011

I just posted my review of this yesterday and today came across the new cover! Isn't it beautiful? I'm excited to continue the series and figure out what the deer on the cover is for! If you haven't read Glimmerglass you should check it out!

3 comments:

  1. This does look dreamy...ethereal covers on both books.

    Thanks for sharing...

    Here's mine:

    Click on my name for the link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I haven't checked out Glimmerglass yet, but I want to! :)

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails