Book Blogger Hop: Novemer 12 - November 15

Nov 12, 2010

Join the Book Blogger Hop (a.k.a Book Party) today!

All you have to do it go post the link to your blog and than check out some of the other blogs people have. It's a fun way to discover some new blogs and get the word about your blog out there!

Thank you Jennifer for hosting this awesome PARTY every week!

"If you find a book that looks interesting but is part of a series, do you always start with the first title?"
I definitely try to, if I find out a book I read is in a series and not the 1st, then I just continue on.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! You can find me here http://blog.juliealindsey.com/ I love the hop because I am finding so many great sites! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can dive right into the middle of a book series if the series' story
    doesn't run chronologically.

    That is to say, if each novel in a series is a stand-alone story (like Lee
    Child's Reacher novels) then I don't feel the need to start with book one.

    On the other hand, a series of books (like Richard Hatch's Battlestar
    Galactica novels) can't be read out of sequence since each new book builds
    upon the story of the previous entry in the series.

    Happy Book Blogger Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by. I am following you as well.

    Reading the first book is the best in my opinion so you won't get lost if you start in the middle of a series.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through and now following you! Your blog is beautiful :)

    I try to read a book series in order, however there are times where I can read them out of sync.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to say hi! Love your blog background. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am from the blog hop. I really like your blog. I am now a follower and I look forward to reading your reviews and posts!

    Happy Reading
    http://www.bookinitalong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails