Christmas Photo Cards from Shutterfly

Nov 24, 2010
Well Christmas is around the corner and I'm sure a lot of you are looking for Christmas cards, if you haven't already bought some. I recently came across a great promotion offered by Shutterfly.com for Christmas cards. They are offering 50 FREE Christmas cards to bloggers: Find out more here http://bit.ly/sfly2010.

I was looking through the Christmas photo cards and they have so many to choose from! I personally love these two:

I like the very 'classic' and 'clean' look that these two cards have. I am also a sucker for black and white photography. (If you like either of these I have linked their page to the picture, so click the picture to take a closer look at them)

I've used Shutterfly in the past and I absolutely loved the cards that I received. They are very high quality and I love the Christmas photo cards they offer. If you don't celebrate Christmas they also have holiday cards and holiday photo cards. There are also Christmas invitations and I absolutely love the idea of their canvas wall art- I think this would be a great Christmas present...

So, I highly recommend checking out Shutterfly and if you are a fellow blogger check out the promotion they are currently having! I am also curious to see what cards you like, check out their Christmas photo cards and post the link below.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails