Debut Author Challenge 2010

Nov 13, 2010
What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge?

* The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year. * I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
* Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
* The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!
* I would like to limit the novels to those released in 2010.

So, I decided to sign up for this even though there are only 2 months left. I've already read and reviewed a lot of author debut books too. I'm not sure if I can post reviews from older months though, so if you know please leave me a comment letting me know! Without further ado here is my list:

Read and Reviewed:
  1. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
  2. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  3. Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
  4. The Body Finder by Kimberley Derting
  5. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  6. Jane by April Lindner
  7. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  8. Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
  9. Elixir by Hilary Duff
  10. The Ivy by Lauren Kunze
  11. In the Spotlight by Ann Mauren
  12. Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
  13. Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
  14. Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
  15. The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry
  16. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
  17. Deception by Lee Nichols
  18. Shade by Jeri-Smith Ready
  19. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


Read and Not Reviewed:
  1. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  2. Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala


Planning to Read:


Here are some useful links if you plan on joining or want to find out more!

2 comments:

  1. dont quote me, but im pretty sure you can't post review from older months. anyways, it looks like you've reviewed some really awesome books, a bunch of them are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails