Holiday Celebration (Day 1)

Nov 25, 2010
Hello everyone! If you are currently celebrating Thanksgiving I hope you are all enjoying it, if you are not I hope you are all enjoying this fine Thursday!

Today is officially the first day of my Holiday Celebration. Most of you are probably wondering what that is. Well, it is my way of celebrating this season of holidays with you! Not all of us celebrate the same events, but that doesn't mean we cannot celebrate together... What? Even though we are in different cultures and countries, doesn't mean we can't have fun together!

My celebration is going to go on for exactly one month, November 25- December 25, and there will be a lot going on. Interviews, guest posts, and giveaways,.

As for reader interaction, many of the guest posts will have a topic and I want YOU to post your thoughts on the topic! I would love to hear about your holiday, traditions, decorations, country, and more. This event is a way for people all over to celebrate together and learn about each other (I know it sounds cheesy, but I'm hoping it will be fun!).

So, be on the lookout every day of the week (Monday-Friday) for events and next Tuesday I will post about the biggest giveaway of this celebration!

Also, if you would like to see more specifics on this event visit the Holiday Celebration page and don't forget to pick up a button!




Photo from besimo on Flickr

4 comments:

  1. It does sound like fun! I love the holidays =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun idea! I will be checking back throughout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds exciting! Happy Thanksgiving =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! ;)

    And boy, does this event sure do sound fun! ;)! I posted up a button on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails