In My Mailbox (4)

Nov 21, 2010
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.

I was lazy this week and decided not to post any pictures of the books, all are linked to their GoodReads.com page though.

For Review:
Lauren Conrad Style by Lauren Conrad
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Tell Us We're Home by Marina Budhos

I read Lauren Conrad Style the day I got it, so be on the lookout for that review. I am also really excited to read I Am Number Four and I received Tell Us We're Home for an upcoming tour. I definitely had what I consider a good week :)
Thank you HaperCollins and HarperTeen and Simon and Schuster.

10 comments:

  1. Great books this week! I really enjoyed I Am Number Four...I hope you do, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I am Number Four looks like a great book. I have it on my wishlist. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I envy you for I Am Number Four. After wachting the movie trailer, I can't wait to read this novel. Awesome mailbox, enjot it:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I get lazy too, Katie! No worries. ;) I almost skipped IMM altogether this week because I was so lazy.

    Anywho, great haul! I'm really looking forward to your review of Style - it's one of those books I've been a bit iffy about. The Unidentified looks great, might I add! :) Great haul this week; happy readings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've heard of Style, but not the others - hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in Lauren Conrad's book. Hope to see the review soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wouldn't mind reading The Unidentified. I hope you like it. I'm unfamiliar with the last book on your list. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uggg I get lazy sometimes too, its all good! Great books though LOL Here is my IMM: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2010/11/20/in-my-mailbox-kinda-8/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful choices, I really want Lauren Conrad Style and The Unidentified. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails