The End (of 2010)

Dec 31, 2010
I've been reading all of the "Top 10 of 2010" posts that people have and I decided I too would like to join. I loved The Story Siren's "Goodbye 2010!" post, so I have also included what I wish I would have read and what I hope to read in 2011. So here you go:
The lists arein no particular order


My Top 10 of 2010:
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa  
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Deception by Lee Nichols
Mayne Attraction: In the Spotlight by Ann Mauren
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent



I Wish I Had Read:

Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Stork by Wendy Delsol
Threads and Flames by Esther Friesner
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
13 to Life by Shannon Delany
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
and many more...



I Can't Wait 'til 2011 for These:
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Betrayal by Lee Nichols
Abandon by Meg Cabot
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs

See you in 2011!

6 comments:

  1. See you in 2011, Katie! Have a wonderful new years! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I love Morrison! Have you read her Taken by Storm series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I am reading My Fair Godmother right now. I love your lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Soul to Save, Paranormalcy, and THe Iron King are all some of my favorites! I absolutely loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over at Take Free Bitcoin you can recieve FREE bitcoins. Up to 22 satoshis every 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails