Top Ten Things Looking Forward to for Christmas

Dec 8, 2010
Today Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer has stopped by to tell us what she looks forward to each Christmas.
Top Ten Things I look forward to each Christmas:
  1. Making & delivering Christmas goodies to friends & neighbors
  2. Taking pictures of my kids on Santa's lap
  3. Listening to Christmas carols on the radio while driving
  4. Reading the Christmas story in Luke while setting up the Nativity
  5. Drinking hot chocolate to warm up after an evening of caroling
  6. Going out to eat on Christmas Eve
  7. Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast on Christmas morning
  8. Ham & Potatoes on Christmas Day
  9. Putting the gifts under the tree when the kids have finally gone to sleep on Christmas Eve
  10. Seeing my children's excited faces on Christmas morning

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me here. Good luck to all who enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kathy's Christmas is so different than mine! :P I think we only share one common thing we do for Christmas (and it was only half of her answer!) I drink hot chocolate to warm up, but not after an evening of caroling (although that does sound fun!).

    Makes me want to come to her house to Christmas to eat some good food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails