Waiting on Wednesday: Secrets (The Ivy, #2)

Dec 1, 2010
Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!

Here is a little information posted on The Ivy Website:
"True to its title, the contents of the second installment are going to have to remain top-secret (!)--but I'm definitely going to be dropping hints along the way as edits kick into full gear...
For now let's just say that those of you who felt dissatisfied (or, as a more colorful reader put it, wanted to "hurl the book against the wall") at the cliffhanger ending to Volume I, rest assured that Callie will manage to unwind *some* of the tangled messes she made over her first few months of freshman year."
Coming June 1, 2011
I posted my review from this book a couple weeks ago (you can find it here) and I after reading it I'm sure you can see why I am so excited for this one... THE SEQUEL! If you haven't read The Ivy, definitely pick it up and start it today.

I loved the red cover, it was so pretty! I'm not sure how I feel about purple and pink though...

UPDATE Dec. 1, 2010: Greenwillow Books has added a summary for this book, but it contains spoilers so if you would like to read it click here and then read more.

1 comments:

  1. Nice choice! I haven't read the first book yet and I want to read it. This is a series I want to read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails