Blog Files

Jan 7, 2011
There have been a lot of things that I have thought of, noticed, and wondered about blogs, books, and other bookish things. So, I decided I will post about them on Friday's. I decided to call these little posts "Blog Files" (I have no particular reason for choosing this title). 

I feel like many book blogs today focus solely on book reviews, getting followers, and memes. Not that this is a bad thing, it's just difficult to really blog. It took me awhile to get around to choosing when I would like to do these posts and if I should do them. Sure, it's my blog and I am able to do what I want, but I do not want to upset/anger/confuse people by doing these when most book blogs are solely on books.

Basically I am going to be doing these posts every Friday; they will be about book topics and blog topics that have recently gotten me thinking. I would really love if you would post your thoughts on the posts because I want to see how other people feel about the things I am talking about. I would also love to here how you feel about me doing this.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun idea! I know what you mean by wanting to incorporate more into your blog that just reviews/memes. That was one of my Resolutions for this year, haven't done much yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good idea, look forward to seeing more :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails