In My Mailbox (5)

Jan 15, 2011
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.

For Review:



The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Bought/Library:



Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
The Season by Sarah MacLean
Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson

I am so excited for all of these books! I've already finished My Soul to Steal and I love it! I'm absolutely dieing to read the next one... The Book of Tomorrow is really good so far too! Look for that review next week.

 

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read some books by Eulberg and Ahern. Great IMMB!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lonely Hearts Club is really good, enjoy! I can't wait to read The Book of Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I still haven't read Bright Young Things, but I've been meaning to so I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! There's a bunch of good books I see. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool mailbox this week. Hope you have fun reading :) You can find my IMM at The Bookishsnob

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you have Bright Young Things. This one sounds really great. I got it a couple of weeks ago but haven't started it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books you got this week. Anna Godbersen is a great author. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reads! Especially Cecilia Ahern and Anna Godbersen. Love the slideshow too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bunch of books! I've heard such great things about The Lonely Hearts Club, it sounds so cute. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard so many great things about The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg!! I just adore that cover. Have fun reading the books you got. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bright Young Things look good :) I love the Hush, Hush series. Hope you enjoy, Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought Cool Beans a few months ago and sadly, it is still sitting, waiting to be read because I've been swamped with other review books. I just finished my last one until later this week though so I think I'll give Cool Beans some TLC tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails