In My Mailbox (6)

Jan 23, 2011
 In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.

For Review:
-Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (2nd Copy)
-Stork by Wendy Delsol
-Leviathan by Scott Westerfield
-Head Games by Keri Mikulski
-My Worst Best Friend by Dyan Sheldon
-What Comes After by Steve Watkins

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I am a bit too lazy to add any today... As for the books, I actually finished reading Stork and I LOVED IT! I cannot wait for the sequel and I recommend it to everyone! (My review will be up soon). I've also heard wonderful things about Head Games and am excited to read that one too!

7 comments:

  1. awh Crescendo! I love me some Patch =D I can't wait for Book 3 to come out!

    Happy Sunday!

    Brandi
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read almost all of those books :). Hope you enjoy them.

    My IMM post is here

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya LadyWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Crescendo in my TBR pile, too. I'll get to it this year (hopefully).

    Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I loved Leviathan, and I really wanna read Stork so I'm looking forward to reading that review. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another book I been wanting to read Crescendo. Happy Reading.

    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails