In My Mailbox (7)

Jan 29, 2011
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.

For Review:






Clarity by Kim Harrington
Other Words For Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

Bought/Won:






The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Evernight by Claudia Gray

I loved the books I got this week, especially The Iron Queen (!!!) and Other Words for Love. I can't believe it's almost Sunday... Well have a great week everyone!

15 comments:

  1. I got Other Words for Love too this week, and Iron Queen last week! Can't wait to read them :)

    Hope you enjoy!

    www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mailbox! I've been wanting to read all of the books you've got (except for Evernight which I've already read).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower! Your blog looks absolutely fantastic and I'm going to have to poke around a bit more!

    All these books sound fantastic and I've been hearing a lot of great things about CLARITY! :D

    Check out my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you got this week. I can't wait to read Clarity. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg clarity and other words look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I can't wait to read Clarity and Other Words For Love!

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul!!! Thank you for sharing! Enjoy!!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't normally go for that kind of book anymore, but I'm quite intrigued by Other Words For Love. I'm hoping to find it at the library soon.
    I've read Evernight and I really liked it - I hope you enjoy it.
    You can find my IMM post here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so lucky to get Clarity! I want it too and dying to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to read the Fey series and Clarity! They look soo good! Enjoy!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Reading!

    Check out my IMM to find out how to win a signed copy of Lauren Oliver's Delirium and more in my month long Valentine's Event!

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/01/imm-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. other words and clarity look awesome.

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails