In My Mailbox 8

Feb 6, 2011
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.

For Review:
Save as Draft by Cavanaugh Lee
Ada: Legend of a Healer by R.A. McDonald

From the Library:
The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal  

I've heard wonderful things about The False Princess, so I am excited to read that one! I've also finished Save as Draft and it was a cute book. I haven't heard anything about Ada: Legend of a Healer, but it looks really good and the pictures are amazing!

Have a great week! 

6 comments:

  1. I really loved The False Princess! I read it last week...I hope you do too!

    Jasmine
    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good books! Hope you like the False Princess!

    Here's my IMM - http://shusky20.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Book Week! I know I really want to read The False Princess, can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! Enjoy :)

    My Post

    Lu
    http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome haul! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails