In My Mailbox (9)

Feb 27, 2011
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.



For Review:
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Haven by Kristi Cook
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Skate Fate by Juan Felipe Herrera

Haven was really good, I read stayed up all night reading it! I cannot wait for the sequel! I also read Cloaked a couple of days ago, so be on the lookout for that review. It was a complete surprise when Abandon showed up, but I am so excited to read it! I absolutely love Meg Cabot!

Have a blessed week!

6 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! I'm dying for Haven!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Haven! I got Abandon this week too. I was so unbelievably excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a few people with Abandon... nice! I'm excited to see what everyone thinks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Abandon!! I'm dying to read that book, so I'll be looking forward to seeing your review for it. Cloaked looks great as well! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox week! Can't wait to hear what you think! Thank you for sharing! Happy Reading!

    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails