In My Mailbox (10)

Mar 27, 2011
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.


For Review:
The Daughters take the Stage by Joanna Philbin
The Daughters Break the Rules by Joanna Philbin
The Daughters by Joanna Philbin
Supernaturally by Kiersten White (!!!)
Ten Thing We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs (!!!)

Won:
Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer (Signed)

I had a GREAT week thanks to the lovely Harpercollins and Little Brown! I'm so excited to dive into this stack especially Supernaturally!!!! I already finished Fins are Forever and though it wasn't as good as the first I still loved it.

Have an amazing week!

8 comments:

  1. OMG I HATE YOU! (In a loving, book-bloggy kind of way :P) Divergent? A Need So Beautiful? Fins Are Forever? Supernaturally? Plus an amazing selection of contemp fiction. *drools*
    (And I feel guilty about leaving links in the comments, but... here's my IMM.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set of books! A Need so Beautiful and Ten Things We Did are making me drool! I also really want Rival and Divergent!!! Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! This is definitely a dream stack of books, right here! Wow!! Super amazing mailbox this week. Can't wait to see what you think of them all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of all you awesome bloggers that are getting Divergent. AND OMFG@ SUPERNATUALLY! OKAIEXZ...I"M JEALOUS TIMES 1000...haha. Enjoy your books 8)

    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW great looking books this week. HOORAY for Supernaturally! Divergent sounds really great too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O! Supernaturally? And Ten Things? I've been dying to read that! I love Sarah Mlynowski. Lucky thing. And Divergent is so good, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fins Are Forever! Oh how I wish that was in my mailbox this week. Can't wait to hear how it is! I loved Divergent -- devoured it last week. Hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab set! I am so very jealous that you got the new Daughters book. I love that series.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails