Teaser Tuesday (1)

Mar 22, 2011
Hello all! I decided to do a "Teaser Tuesday" because I love seeing what others post and it's gotten me interested in more than one book. So here we go...
Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I am doing a teaser for Abandon by Meg Cabot. I actually finished this on Sunday, but it was so good and I really wanted to share some of it with you all! This is now one of my top 3 favorite Meg Cabot books!

 Abandon by Meg Cabot

"It's not safe for you here had been his exact words. Not unless you really do want to end up dead."  (206- Advanced Reader Copy)

I can't wait for you all to read it! It comes out April 26th!

1 comments:

  1. Ooh, it sounds so good! Jealous you got to read it :P. Thanks for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails