Blog Files: Favorite Genre

Apr 15, 2011

I've been reading a lot of Dystopian books lately and it got me thinking:

Has this become my new favorite genre?

It seems that  this genre is "taking over" and becoming the next big thing. I can absolutely see why to, the possibilities are endless. Reading a Dystopian novel has the power to take you into a world that completely possible, it's sometimes a bit scary.

The fact that most of these novels have some romance in it definitely keeps me reading too...

I'm not here to convince you that this is "the genre to read", but I would like to know what your genre of choice is right now!

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comments:

  1. I'm still reading a mixture, but am finding myself mostly drawn to fantasy - mostly Fairies.
    not sure why, but love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails