In My Mailbox (12)

Apr 17, 2011
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.

For Review:
Betrayal by Lee Nichols
My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison (ARC)
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors (2nd Copy)
Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin & Brendan Halpin (2nd Copy)

Bought:
My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison (Finished Copy)
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Stay by Deb Caletti

Won:

I had a great week and was so happy when the books I had ordered for my birthday finally came in! I've already read Wither and Between Shades of Gray, both of which were amazing! I have heard nothing but praise for the others that I bought too. I cannot wait to start Betrayal too!

Thanks to Bloomsbury/Walker and Janette Rallison!

3 comments:

  1. Mad Love and Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance were pretty good. I can't wait to read Between Shades of Gray and Wither! I hope you enjoy all the great books ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I want to read MAD LOVE really badly!! Hope you like everything!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got some really great books. Lucky you. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails