In My Mailbox (13)

Apr 24, 2011
In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades. IMM was not made to "show-off" or cause jealousy among bloggers.

Bought:
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
My Double Life by Janette Rallison

Won:
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney (Thanks YA Bliss)

I've already read Angelfire and My Double Life and I have to say Angelfire was really good!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Great books this week. I loved My Double Life and I really want to read the other two. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection! You managed to pick up great books this week, I hope you enjoy them all.

    Congrats on the win! I won a book this week too :D

    Happy reading,

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Angelfire but I really want to! Great IMM!
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your books but Angelfire are new for me. I wish I could check the cover from your post without click another link. :D

    It's all about Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win. Those other two sound really great too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab set! I quite enjoyed Angelfire.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails