Waiting on Wednesday: Epic Fail

Apr 13, 2011
Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!
From Goodreads.com:
At Coral Tree Prep in Los Angeles, who your parents are can make or break you. Case in point:

• As the son of Hollywood royalty, Derek Edwards is pretty much prince of the school—not that he deigns to acknowledge many of his loyal subjects.

• As the daughter of the new principal, new-girl-on-campus Elise Benton isn’t exactly on everyone’s must-sit-next-to-at-lunch list.

When Elise’s beautiful sister catches the eye of the prince’s best friend, Elise gets to spend a lot of time with Derek, making her the envy of every girl. Except she refuses to fall for any of his rare smiles and instead warms up to his enemy, the surprisingly charming social outcast Webster Grant. But in this hilarious tale of fitting in and flirting, not all snubs are undeserved, not all celebrity brats are bratty, and pride and prejudice can get in the way of true love for only so long. Fans of Susane Colasanti (When It Happens), Polly Shulman (Enthusiasm), and, of course, Jane Austen will love finding out if Elise’s love life will be an epic win or an epic fail.


August 2nd 2011
Sounds like a cute book! I'm in need of a good contemporary romance and this sounds like it might do the trick... 

4 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I've seen it floating around here and there and have it on my TBR list now. I, among everyone else, am an Austin Fan, but my favorite is Emma.
    I'd love to see someone do a contemporary book based on that!

    I'm a new follower and happy to meet you!

    My WOW for the week:

    Kristi's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks so cute! I've been looking forward to some light little contemporary books as well. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds so great! Not to mention, the cover is adorable. I'm adding this one to my to-read list. Here's my WOW:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-beautiful-days.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover! I'm a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails