Waiting on Wednesday: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Jun 22, 2011
Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!
From Goodreads.com
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.

Coming September 27th 2011

6 comments:

  1. It's steadily getting closer to September! *is excited*

    Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read this - it sounds awesome and the cover is amazing too! Great pick :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book can't come out soon enough for me and with all the buzz, I'm hoping that it's amazing! Great choice :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I really want to read this one too! I cannot wait for September.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard mixed things about this one, but to me it sounds awesome! I can't wait to see how the cover looks in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea of course if this one is going to be good or bad but wow it - sounds - fantastic. I really really hope it is.

    I'm a new follower. Hi! Please check out my blog and my WoW post when you get a chance!

    http://onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-weekly-eventfeature-is-graciously.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails