Book Blogger Hop: August 5 - August 8

Aug 5, 2011

Join the Book Blogger Hop (a.k.a Book Party) today!

All you have to do it go post the link to your blog and than check out some of the other blogs people have. It's a fun way to discover some new blogs and get the word about your blog out there!

Thank you Jennifer for hosting this awesome PARTY every week!

"What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?"
 
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
March 6th 2012
Lauren Oliver captivated readers with Delirium, the first book in a thrilling dystopian trilogy in which Lena Haloway dared to fall in love with Alex and escape the cure, the government-mandated procedure that renders a person immune to the disease of love. Lena and Alex staked their lives on leaving their oppressive society, but only Lena broke free.

Pandemonium continues Lena’s gripping story. After escaping from Portland, Maine, Lena makes it to the Wilds and becomes part of an Invalid community, where she transforms herself into a warrior for the resistance. A future without Alex is unimaginable, but Lena pushes forward and fights, both for him and for a world in which love is no longer considered a disease. Swept up in a volatile mix of revolutionaries and counterinsurgents, Lena struggles to survive—and wonders if she may be falling in love again.

Full of danger, forbidden romance, and exquisite writing, Lauren Oliver’s sequel to Delirium races forward at a breathtaking pace and is sure to appeal to fans who crave the high-stakes action of The Hunger Games and the bittersweet love story of Romeo & Juliet.

12 comments:

  1. New follower :)

    Great pick! I absolutely loved Delirium and I can't wait to read Pandemonium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. post all of the following including the signature to each and every blog at
    the Book Blogger hop:

    As with just about everything else, most people will be startled to learn which
    ARC I’m looking forward to the most.

    Shocked, possibly.

    So what’s the next ARC I’m looking forward to the most? The one I can’t stop thinking about?
    The one that gives me sweaty palms?

    Hop on over to my blog now and find out – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...Pandemonium would be great.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am returning the follow.

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower!
    I have Delirium, but haven't read it yet (I won it in a contest) I guess I better get on that :)
    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be awesome to get an ARC of Pandemonium! It's going to be amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Happy Friday!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really excited for Pandemonium too! Feel free to check out my BBH here. New follower!


    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new cover... but I loved the old cover even more. I liked the way the model's face peeked out between the letters of the swirly font. I kind of wish that they'd stuck with that first design style.
    I'm looking forward to reading the next book though... there are so many unanswered questions from the first in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES. Great choice. I could die happy if I got an ARC of Pandemonium! ;)

    Current follower - would LOVE to see you at my blog, maybe as a new follower. Come see what ARC I chose!

    http://onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-13-book-blogger-hop-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by from Book Bloggers Hop. Following on GFC. Stop by and see what ARC book I want to get my hands on.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. returning the visit--I already follow. :-) My goodness, that Pandemonium cover looks drool-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, just finished "Pandemonium" and I was so sad and cursing Lauren Oliver for making such a beautiful story and I enjoyed the grate written.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, I haven't read Delirium yet, though it's sitting on my desk right now.... and hadn't seen the synopsis for this yet either.... but wow, it sounds fantastic. And I love that last paragraph. It seems like something I'd enjoy... so I guess I too am waiting on it with you :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails