Bargain Books: B&N

Jan 13, 2012

I love seeing The Book Cellar's 'Bargain Books' posts for Amazon and the Kindle, so I decided to do one for Barnes & Noble and the Nook. All books are under $3.

Nook Books:
Bumped by Megan McCafferty - 0.99 
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - 0.99
Entwined by Heather Dixon - 0.99
Hereafter by Tara Hudson - 0.99 
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson - Free

Paperback:
 Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey - 1.99
Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita - 1.99 
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - 2.99
Geek Charming by Robin Palmer - 1.99 
The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper - 1.99

Hardcover:
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad - 2.99 
Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad - 2.99 

Let me know if you find any great deals besides these!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Katie! Perfect gifts for my nieces on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for this! I have a nook (and a Kindle though I'm much more partial to my nook) so I'm always looking for great e-book deals. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails