Bargain Books: B&N

Jan 20, 2012
I love seeing The Book Cellar's 'Bargain Books' posts for Amazon and the Kindle, so I decided to do one for Barnes & Noble and the Nook. All books are $3 and under.

Nook Books:
Ten Thing We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mylnowski - 0.99
Vesper by Jeff Sampson - 0.99
Need by Carrie Jones - 2.51
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver- 2.99
Evermore by Alyson Noel- 2.99
Love of the Party by Lauren Barnholdt - 2.99

 Hardcover:
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks - 2.99


Paperback:
Privileged by Zooey Dean- 1.99

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for another fab round up of B&N deals. My nook is excited (and so am I). =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking through the deals at B&N. They have some awesome deals on YA but I'm not buying any books right now so I guess I'll just have to miss out :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails