Bargain Books: B&N

Jan 27, 2012


I love seeing The Book Cellar's 'Bargain Books' posts for Amazon and the Kindle, so I decided to do one for Barnes & Noble and the Nook. All books are $5 and under.

I have also included a couple books that had been featured in past posts that are still on sale.

Nook:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kinneally
Hana (A Delirium Story) by Lauren Oliver- Due February 28, 2012
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Mayne Attraction: In the Spotlight by Ann Mauren- FREE (Not pictured)



Let me know if you like the way I did the format this time, it takes a lot longer but I think it looks really nice.  

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, thanks for the heads up on even more awesome sales! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fab deals - I LOVE The Goddess Test and Catching Jordan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, these books are awesome! Great deals - Half-Blood and Graceling are especially good :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails