Top Ten Tuesday (1)

Jan 17, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new topic is posted and you post your top ten answers for the topic.

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read YA Fiction 

1-3. THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES by Suzanne Collins
This series is a great example of where YA Fiction is going today. I really think that people of all ages would love this series, and it's great for guys and girls!


4. DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver
One of the best 'starcrossed lovers' books of modern day America! Or would it be of future regressed/oppressed society day of America?


5. PERFECT CHEMISTRY by Simone Elkeles
I can't imagine someone not loving this story. Everyone I have recommended it to loved it!


6-8. THE IRON FEY SERIES by Julie Kagawa
This series is completely and utterly brilliant. I loved all of the books, but I decided not to include THE IRON KNIGHT in the count because I feel like it's more of a spinoff.


9. THE BEGINNING OF AFTER by Jennifer Castle
This was such a powerful and beautiful story. I think that those who don't necessarily enjoy anything other than contemporary fiction would adore this book.


10. SING ME TO SLEEP by Angela Morrison
This story was so heartbreakingly beautiful and I loved every page. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.



This was such a hard list to do! There are so many books that I love and would recommend to people, so it took awhile to narrow it down to just 10.

What's on your list this week?

3 comments:

  1. I loved The Hunger Games! I need to read Delirium and The Iron Fey series. I've been debating whether or not to read Perfect Chemistry. Maybe one day. Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend all of them (obviously) ! (:

      Delete
  2. Couldn't agree more with The Beginning of After, Delirium, and The Iron Fey series! Oh, and I'll have to check out Sing Me to Sleep for sure. I've heard a lot of good things about that one. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails