Top Ten Tuesday (2)

Jan 24, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new topic is posted and you post your top ten answers for the topic.

This week you are able to choose your own topic to write a top ten list about.
Top Ten Books I Think Should Be Made Into a Movie

1. DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver
This book is such a unique and awesome love story, and who doesn't love a love story? I heard this one has been optioned already, so hopefully they make it a movie!

2. DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth
This would be such a great movie because it has everything you could want! Action, romance, humor, and things that make you think deep thoughts about life! 

3. THE IRON KING by Julie Kagawa
Though I want the entire series to be made into a movie, I'll just list one. I think that visually the setting and people in this movie would be so cool to see. Half the time everything would be completely beautiful and the other half it would completely weird and unique. Plus I want some majorly hot guy to play Ash!

4. BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY by Ruta Septeys
This was such an eye opening story for me, and I think it would be for anyone else who would see the movie. I think that this book has so much to tell people, and the movie would help tell that story to those who do not read.

5. SING ME TO SLEEP by Angela Morrison
Another gorgeous and heartbreaking story that I think would touch everyone who saw it. If it was made into a movie I honestly hope that the person who ruined MY SISTER'S KEEPER does not direct it (those who have read this book can probably see why I think that that director would be interested).

6. THE PLEDGE by Kimberly Derting
This story was so completely awesome! That is why it should be made into a movie!

7. THE BODY FINDER by Kimberly Derting
I think a lot of people love a good mystery and this was definitely that. I think that the whole paranormal side to it would interest a lot of people too. 


8. PARANORMALCY by Kiersten White
It's just an awesome paranormal mystery book that makes me laugh and has a kick butt heroine that would look great on the big screen.

9. ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis
If the movie is anything like the cover than it will be amazing! Just kidding (slightly), the book itself is so unique and mysterious and romantic. I think that on a large scale most people like those three things in a movie, and a book (obviously.

10. WITHER by Lauren DeStefano
Again, it is a unique plot and I really think that the whole dystopian idea will really catch on after the release of THE HUNGER GAMES.


It was really hard to choose books because most of the time book-to-movie adaptations ruin the book. (*cough* TWILIGHT)

What book would you want to see made into a movie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails