Waiting on Wednesday: Endlessly

Jan 18, 2012
Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It's a weekly post for you to share what upcoming books you can't wait for!

The third book in the Paranormalcy trilogy.

The final chapter of Evie's adventures. Old friends, new ones, all wrapped up in impossible decisions. And some ball gowns. Because what's a life of normal and paranormal drama without a ball gown or two?

July 24th 2012 
 
Gorgeous cover? Check. Release date? Check. Summary????
 

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Paranormalcy...I think I'm going to have to change that ASAP. Great pick! Oh, and I agree: the cover is lovely! I just adore the purple background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for this one - I am so curious to see how the series ends.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails