Endlessly by Kiersten White

Aug 6, 2012
Publisher: Harperteen
Pub. Date: July 24, 2012
ISBN: 9780061985881
Pages: 389
Source: Bought
Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.


WARNING: This review may be awful because I tend to ramble when I can't put into words how awesomely amazing a book is and this is definitely an awesomely amazing awesome book that everyone should read.

I've sat here for awhile now writing and re-writing this review. I haven't been able to get past the first paragraph. How can I put into words how wonderful ENDLESSLY was and how it is basically the perfect ending to the whole trilogy? Or as perfect as it may be I am absolutely crushed that it's over? Or that I refuse to believe that there really won't be another book next year? Well even though I just did, I really can't. I can't begin to describe what a brilliant writer Kiersten White is and how she has created one of, if not the best, paranormal series known to any human or paranormal creature.

Kiersten White knows how to write. She has yet again created a light-hearted, suspenseful, funny, crazy and all around epic story. Evie has been through everything it seems, but somehow trouble of the paranormal sorts seems to find her again. This results in another amazing story that will keep you laughing and biting your nails. Maybe swooning a little too. There is not one dull moment in ENDLESSLY, and I found myself racing through the book wanting to know how everything was going to play out. Of course once I reached the end I regretted not taking time to really savor it...

One of the best parts of this series are the characters, each and every one of them. My love for Evie, Lend, Reth, Jack, Arianna, and everyone else is endless. There are few books where I truly love every character, even the bad ones, and this is one of the few. Everyone is vital to the story and I could not see it any other way. Though there is one thing that I would write a little petition for and that is to get a story just about Reth! I loved this guy so much, if I had to choose an absolute favorite character I'd choose Reth. (Not that you care or that this is vital information to this review)

Overall I am so sad it's over, but so happy with the way it all ended. I whole heartedly recommend this series. If you have yet to read PARANORMALCY or haven't gotten around to reading the sequels I suggest you get of the internet and go read it now. I also was very serious about getting a Reth book, maybe I should start that petition?...

Rating: 5 stars / 5 stars
Goodreads

1 comments:

  1. I just loved this one - I was sad to see Evie go but excited for more from Kiersten White in the future

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails